Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I get in touch with someone for help?
- Cell Phone
- Online Assistance Request Form
- At station
2. What can the relief fund do?
- Monetary Assistance
- Physical Needs
- Disaster Assistance
- If you need something call us, we'll figure it out.
3. Who is eligible for help?
Any firefighter or firefighters' family in need. All decisions are made on a case-by-case basis and are voted on by the executive board. Certain circumstances might need to be voted upon by the members of the MFBA, Inc.
Member of the community are also eligible to apply for assistance. All decisions are made on a case-by-case basis and are voted on by the executive board.
4. How can I help?
Call an executive board member. We accept donations, sponsors, and volunteers. Or you can simply purchase some of our merchandise, as a donation.
5. Will all of my co-workers know that I have received assistance?
Absolutely not. All applications are confidential. No one will ever visit you at the firehouse. The only ones who know who is getting assistance will be the executive board.